Rick Smith will be a panelist discussing "Executive Compensation 2015 - Traps & Pitfalls in a Complex Environment" at the Synergy 2015 Conference on Executive Compensation being held at the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale Arizona from May 19 - May 22. the panel discussion will be held from 8:30 - 9:45 AM on May 21.
The panel will be lead by Bob Barbetti, Managing Director JP Morgan (M&A and LBO workouts). Other panelists will include Aaron Boyd from Equilar and Michael Frank, Esq. from Morrison and Forrester. Join the panelists for a discussion on the challenges that executives and compensation committees face in the current economic and regulatory landscape. Topics will include:
- Key trends and prognostications
- Balancing the tension between governance and compensation
- Atypical compensation solutions for unique business challenges
- Pay for performance that hits the goals
- Say on pay on M&A transactions